- 750gr pork, diced
- 12 black olives, preferably of the Kalamata variety
- 4tbs p olive oil
- 1garlic clove, chopped
- 200ml red wine
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the meat and drain.
- Place the olives in a pan, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- When boiling, lower the heat and leave for 2-3 minutes.
- Then remove the olives and drain.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat until golden.
- Add the garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the wine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 150ml hot water and the olives.
- Cover and cook over low heat for approximately 40 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.